We get it—the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming. Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone. Care Net Owensboro provides free parenting resources to help you confidently prepare for parenthood! We’ve got you covered with:
- Free weekly mentoring and parenting classes. Topics include pre and post-natal care, newborn care, and parenting skills. Participants are rewarded with essential baby supplies at the end of each session.
- Referrals for breastfeeding and birthing classes
- Referrals for counseling
- Referrals for housing, medical services, and food assistance
- Other services available upon request
Connect with a strong community of client advocates and get the support you need to pursue your dreams and provide for your child. Gain confidence in yourself to be the best parent you can be—all at Care Net Owensboro.
Free Parenting Resources in Owensboro, KY
We believe in your ability to be an incredible parent, and are here to guide and support you. Explore your options at Care Net Owensboro to decide if parenting is the right choice for your future.
Monday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Or by Appointment